[Suggestion] Make new tools, without u cant SURVIVE!

• Hi!
    Ok i tell u what i imagine :

In Reality, it isnt possible to survive a Snow Storm just with blue jeans and a baby blue T-Shirt right? because its too cold!!!
    And a Iron Armory cant protect u!
    And a house, with just small glass planes, a door with 4 peepholes will surely make your house cold too! thats mean, u DIE!!
    And i have the suggestion, that u make some new tools that u need to survive in a snow biom!
    like :

- a electric radiator
    - thermal insulation
    - dual- windows
    - electric heat armor
    - temperature-measuring device (to know which temperature your house has and if u need to exdent the number of radiators)
    - the ability to Die if it is too cold(ability?? xD)
    - and if u have more ideas, sure u can implent them too!

What do you guys think about my idea? about tools that u need to survive in some Biomes?
    Thx for reading! and sorry i u found some grammatic failures :D

• 1. I don't think it's even possible to implement such a thing to minecraft. Even if it was it's not going to happen because it would surely require a major overhaul.
    2. It would just make people stay out of snow biomes even more.

• Minecraft doesn't have harmful 'environmental parameters'... that's something that would have to be base coded into the game, which is a no-go there...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• In Reality, it isnt possible to survive a Snow Storm just with blue jeans and a baby blue T-Shirt right? because its too cold!!!

False. You'll lose chunks of skin, possibly fingers and toes, but you can.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

Awesome idea and because this mod hasnt being updated you might be abble to ask flan a implement some features into Industrial Craft

It must be like an addon: if you don't like you don't install it.
    As not all ppl will like dying of cold, some ever play on peacefull.

• Awesome idea and because this mod hasnt being updated you might be abble to ask flan a implement some features into Industrial Craft
    :thumbup:

If that was added to IC2, I'd stop using IC2 in less then a heart beat.

...What? There's no pineapples here.

GENERATION Pineapple: The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.