Closed Beta IC² v0.86

• Official Post

1st i will take a look at the recipe text for some minor mistakes i made... (so i keep myself from flaming around that shit doesent work while i fucked it up)
    and 2nd: Mining Drill still cant mine: Glowstone (maybe also still Bricks but a few versions ago it wasnt able to do so.)

Oh and since the Nuclear reactor needs coolant cells, how to craft them? - not yet implemented? Btw i loved you nuke tutorial. thx for that. ;)

found till now:
    - Lapotron crystal can only be crafted with the TMI Crystal with the Number: 30241, with a freshly crafted (empty) and a filled (selfcrafted => filled) it can't be crafted. (Recipe Used: LcL LCL LcL L = lapis dust, C = Crystal c = circuit)
    - Pump still doesent fill empty liquid cells, just pumps water up if no cell is in.

• Official Post

@Mining Drill: Thanks for mentioning, added the Blocks to it's mineable-list.

@Lapotron: Hmmm, lemme check the recipes once more. Afaik it were the Crystals being bugged not the Lapo-Recipe?
    edit: Crafting should work with charged ones now, for sure. Recipe was lacking. Selfcrafted empty ones were bugged previously, but should now work as well.

@Pump: Damn it, needs more testing

• Official Post

Problems with Recipes:
    -Lapotron : same as crystal before.
    -MFSU: Not craftable wether with both TMI Lapotrons as well as with freshly crafted empty ones. (recipe used: C = Adv Circuit L = Lap crystal M = MFE A = Adv Machine LCL LML LAL)
    -Electric Jetpack: Not craftable with empty, full and TMI Batpack (Recipe used: C = Adv Circuit I = Ref Iron G = Glowstone Dust B = Batpack ICI IBI G G (also tested with normal circuit))
    -Quantum Suit Helmet: Not craftable with: Full, empty and TMI LAP crystal (Recipe used: C = Adv Circuit R = Reinforced Glass I = Iridium Plating L = Lap Crystal : ILI CRC) Rest of the Quantum Suits craftable without problem.

Crafted about the whole recipe text through. Still missing: Coolant Cells.

See actual Recipe Text (with a few minor text changes) as attachment.

• Official Post

As i said, the crystals + lama are bugged in THIS version. You seriously don't need to list every recipe using a bugged item.

As well, Electric Jatpack takes BatBOX, not BatPack.

Didn't want to bug you, sry.
    Yep...seen it jetpack was definitly my fault.

With the quantum suit, just seemed strange since 3/4 items worked fine. But if its all done in the new version, as you said. i apologize to get the same bug up again.

corrected my mistake in the Jetpack recipe: