[Bug 1.64 SMP (bukkit)] Compressor+Pump = NPE

• Hi folks,

Using the bukkit port so please let me know if this is not an IC2 problem. I placed a compressor next to a pump to make snowballs. When the compressor got to 100%, NPE as follows. Happening on subsequent reboots so looks like I'll need to revert to a backup.

edit: Same problem happens in single player (so I'm thinking IC2 problem)

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemStack.doMaterialsMatch(ItemStack.java:243)
    at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:125)
    at ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.getCompressorOutputFor(Ic2Recipes.java:71)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.getResultFor(TileEntityCompressor.java:34)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityCompressor.operate(TileEntityCompressor.java:55)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityElectricMachine.l_(TileEntityElectricMachine.java:86)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.tickEntities(World.java:1178)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:534)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:465)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• Already fixed for the next release.

Tends to corrupt the saves (you are free to load them after updating IC2 if the new version is released).

Fortunately with this one I knew exactly where the offending compressor was so I was able to delete the block with MCedit. Glad I didn't need to roll back!

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10