About 1.65

• The new version looks pretty good, more BC compatibility is great, official implementation of the solar helmet is great, as well as the new static boots and such. But wheres the thermometer? Or RP2 compatibility? We nuclear engineers would love to be able to measure reactor heat, or to have 6 chamber CAUSC reactors.

Look, I know your all doing this in your free time, and for free, I know it IS your mod and you can do whatever you want with it, but c'mon. You said you would add a thermometer, and I'll be honest, I don't know the syntax of any programing language, but i've been around programmers long enough to understand whats easy and what isn't, and the thermometer is easy. There's even a 5-minute addon for it thats practically bug free! Maybe you decided against it, but you've said you'd add it before, at least say you won't add it and stop keeping false promises.

And the RP2 compatibility, maybe its a problem on their side, maybe you don't want to fix it, but like I said i've been around programmers for a good while, and from what i've seen of the BC compatibility it ought to be perfectly possible to fix it on your side. From what I can tell, the nuclear chambers basically 'redirect' you to the real reactor inventory. Theres probably a workaround that could trick RP2 pipes into working, I don't know, I'm not going to suggest anything to a expert.

• The new version looks pretty good, more BC compatibility is great, official implementation of the solar helmet is great, as well as the new static boots and such. But wheres the thermometer? Or RP2 compatibility? We nuclear engineers would love to be able to measure reactor heat, or to have 6 chamber CAUSC reactors.

The official next release will most likely be 1.70 so there might be some more in it as seen in the video.

Look, I know your all doing this in your free time, and for free, I know it IS your mod and you can do whatever you want with it, but c'mon. You said you would add a thermometer, and I'll be honest, I don't know the syntax of any programing language, but i've been around programmers long enough to understand whats easy and what isn't, and the thermometer is easy. There's even a 5-minute addon for it thats practically bug free! Maybe you decided against it, but you've said you'd add it before, at least say you won't add it and stop keeping false promises.

Ehm... actually I only remember alblaka speaking about a thermometer in regards to AlbOS. So just use the addon. And I don't remember any promises made like "we will include this in the next update".

And the RP2 compatibility, maybe its a problem on their side, maybe you don't want to fix it, but like I said i've been around programmers for a good while, and from what i've seen of the BC compatibility it ought to be perfectly possible to fix it on your side. From what I can tell, the nuclear chambers basically 'redirect' you to the real reactor inventory. Theres probably a workaround that could trick RP2 pipes into a workaround, I don't know, I'm not going to suggest anything to a expert.

RP-Combatibility is most likely done from Eloraams side. This saves time for Al and will provide better integration into some of the advanced technics RP uses (since Eloraam knows them a lot better). So maybe she can also look at this, but most likely she will find the solution not good enough, since it is most likely a workaround for a specific case (although I should try Railcrafts Coke-Ovens since they are also multiblock-systems, no idea what tubes do with them).

Also it might be that Al just does not want a 6 chamber CASUC, which I actually find pretty reasonable given that even the 5 chamber-casuc is way over the top.