[suggestion] EU units

• More of a simple suggestion that doesn't have to be implemented for it to be used.

Basically we could follow this way of naming EU amounts:
    EU = 1 EU
    kEU = 1000 EU
    mEU = 1000 kEU / 1Million EU
    gEU = 1000mEU/ 1Billion EU
    tEU = 1000gEU/ 1Trillion EU

Pronounced Killa-EU, Mega-EU, Giga-EU and Terra-EU respectively. It would be handy for these to be implemented into ingame GUIs (eg once the BatBox is storing >2000 EU it would use kEU instead).
    Out of interest does anyone have a gEU or tEU of power stowed away???

• The highest amount a single block can contain of energy is 10 MEu, according to your scale. This isn't including the Diamond chest Lapatron trick (which is even more expensive to preform), and thus means that the overall energy containment of the yield is limited. You also have to account for things such as liquid storage amounts, as 1 BC Tank is equal to 16 buckets of lava, or 320 kEU of geothermal energy.

In short, nothing is stopping you from using such terminology (in fact I'm glad that you suggested this SI unit application into IC^2), but it may result in a fair amount of confusion for those not trained to handle that kind interpretation of mathematical units...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Make that "kilo" and "tera" and you're suggesting SI standards. It does make sense to have these if you want to talk about industrial creation of matter or self-supporting nuclear reactors. I use the word "MEU" anyway. Also, how cool does "Mega-Unit" sound? 8)

(Yes, it's "Energy Unit", but we don't have atom weight yet, so "unit" will do.)