[128x] and [64x] NP IC" texture pack Updated for [IC² 1.109]

• This is my texture pack for IC2 1.109 hope you like it. The pack is designed to go along side my NP smooth texture pack found on my website http://minecrafthdtexture.com/

Everything is re textured including Gui and Armors

Screenshots are a bit dated up to date ones on my website

Download

Downloads are now found at

http://minecrafthdtexture.com/

Install instructions:

Make sure minecraft is patched with MCpatcher or optifine

From the NP IC2 texture pack archive, simply drag the folders "armor" and "ic2" into the archive containing the texture pack you intend to use.
    Then run the game, click "Mods and Texture Packs" and then your texture pack.
    Good to go.

Change Log

A very big thank you goes out to the creators of IC2 for making an great mod

Also thank you to the below people for pointing out what certain textures are that I was unsure off.
    WolfBrother
    ultimate_omega
    Hawk777
    Trintus
    darenton2k7

Tools used to create my packs

Licence

• Just realized when uploaded 1.1 I used old ver the item file (dont have solar helm) and i also noticed some the UI not scaled correctly fixing atm.

Edit should be fixed let me know any problems :).

Edit 2: Redoing the UI from scratch dont like the current one (2 rushed tbh). Also found another texture error dusts for copper bronze wrong way around. And not keen on the refined iron texture Not high priority but may take a look sorry for the poor release folks. Little burnt out atm and just wanted the pack finished.

Edit 3: Ver 1.3
    Redone the whole Ui looks lot nicer now still cant get it looking like my Np Smooth texture pack but due to losing the base files and not being able to remember how I created it this the best I could do. Still looks hell of lot better than last ver. Also Changed refined iron Ingot now looks lot better ofc this means changed a couple other things that the textures uses. Also fixed bug with copper and bronze dusts being in wrong place.

Again I am very sorry for so many updates the launch of this texture pack has not gone as well as I would have hoped.

• Very nice, I really like a lot of these. I will probably end up using a few of your vanilla MC textures too.

Any plans to support other forge mods? (RP / BC / EE)

• Very nice, I really like a lot of these. I will probably end up using a few of your vanilla MC textures too.

Any plans to support other forge mods? (RP / BC / EE)

Next pack on list for me is RP2 about 25% done on this already.

List of things I wana do

RP2 DONE
    Buildcraft DONE
    buildcraft additional pipes
    buildcraft additional buildcraft objects DONE
    logisticspipes
    lazermod
    IC2 thermometer
    sneaky pipes
    wireless redstone
    forestry DONE

Sadly the chance of me doing EE is very slim as I do not like the mod I feel it is stupidly overpowered and ruins the game. But never say never.

Basically that list is the mods I use myself. But its a big list and a hell of lot work so going to take some time.

But atm I am taking a short 1-2 week break from doing textures and playing the game only doing few tweaks to IC2 (couple textures not 100% happy with) this will be done later today.

• Glad to have helped you. I would use this pack if my potato- I mean computer- could handle it! Even still, I'll download it and try. Great luck, and I can't wait for more mod support.

EDIT: Seems the download links are broken. Either that or the Internet hates me. Or both.

COMING !SOON: Melumpkins, the Addon!

• Something is not right all my links seem to have bugged even for other texture packs no idea what may have caused this. Looking into it now

Edit: Seems like a bug with adfly sorting out direct link now.

Edit 2: Direct link put up.

• I just downloaded the pack, and OMFG THAT"S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely gonna use these textures, but a small problem that I have is that the GUIs are too dark. Just my preference. Also, the diamonds are a bit too... sparkly? But really, those are the only things that bug me with this pack. Otherwise, I love it.

• Hm... Seems that the IC2 ores have a darker "stone background" then the stone and the vanilla ores, causing it not to blend with the ground. You might want to fix that ASAP.

• Hm... Seems that the IC2 ores have a darker "stone background" then the stone and the vanilla ores, causing it not to blend with the ground. You might want to fix that ASAP.

Will take a look at the ores as for the UI I prefer darker look and may take look at later date altho this prob wont change.
    ty for the feedback :).

Edit: Glad you mentioned it now very happy with something I have done. The others I think looked awsum but yer right never went well with Np smooth pack. Sorted that now and they seamlessly blend with Np smooth. Uploaded new ver

• Thanks for the swift(ish) response! I'll probably do some editing of the UI's myself, as I find it hard to see the items in my inventory. I recommend posting a lighter GUI and a darker GUI version of the pack. IDK, just thinking out loud. Love the pack, btw. Definitely worth the lag it causes!

• I noticed electric wrench and elect tree tap share the same texture. The electric hoe uses the electric wrench textures for some reason not sure if bug or not about to post into the bug section of forums. Just letting people know aware of this.

Taking closer look seems like wiki probably wrong will change this for next release once checked 1.71 textures not added anything new.

• Strange thing that's happening to me. Whenever I use this pack, I get minimal lag (10-15 FPS*), but when I tried loading up the Sphax pack (same resolution), I got about 1-2 FPS. Just thought I should mention it.

*for my CPU, that's a pretty good framerate.

• Wow I didn't expect to come back to find you've already done another! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the BC stuff. I personally would like some EE ones, no big deal though.

• Wow I didn't expect to come back to find you've already done another! :thumbup:

Looking forward to the BC stuff. I personally would like some EE ones, no big deal though.

tbh I really need a break but get sick at looking at minecraft with poor graphics want the main packs that I use done so can enjoy the game more lol. Easily spent over 100 hours on texture packs in the last week way to much time on hands since lost my job.

Edit: Take back what I said about BC stuff it sucks would be lot easier if Knew what some the textures are but sadly getting no replies on official minecraft forums or the official BC forums.

Edit again: Found out what the textures are already about 40% way thro the pack :). I'm on fire tonight. First thing did was get rid them horrid stripy blocks.

Also I just found out what textures are what when comes to the crops in my ic texture pack so expect update over next couple of days update 2moz :). Edit updated with crop changes enjoy :).

• Wow, just wow...

The BC ones look great. I will probably end up using most, if not all of them. I really like the look of the machines/engines. Can't wait to see them in game.

Also, your awesome for doing the EE ones. Sphax is the only other 128x for EE and I'm not a huge fan of the comic book style. These look like they will fit in MUCH better with the pack I use. (love the relays and collectors!)

I have no idea how you can make such nice textures so fast. It takes me that long just to copy-paste packs together. :)