NullPointerException on IC2 installation

• I recently updated to IC2 1.7.0 and updated MCForge to 1.3.3, as well as ModLoaderMp to 1.1 v2.1.

Now, I'm getting this null pointer exception error.

This happens when it tries to run the minecraft server on its port.

• I figured out that the server can't find the IuseItemFirst.class, so its is missing ...

I tried to find it and it seems that its only in the client version.

I also tried to put the client IUseItemFirst file in there and to bad ... it didn't work.

so still ... also here, I have the same problem and would really like to get a propar awnser for it :)

• Official Post

Quite wrong, it's a deprecated and removed hook we need to update to. Use 1.3.3.12 Forge version, not the newest one, untl we release a patch for the newest version.

• Found the issue.

Other mods that were installed are not compatible with the latest forge update.

Too bad it doesn't say which.

Thanks anyways!

• i cant wait for the version compatable with forge 1.3.3.26 or 1.3.3.27 which just came out. sirsenger and forestry sure keeps me busy updating mods but i cant get enough of the constant new features in forestry. just sucks having to play them without IC2 atm. just happy i knew ic2 was not compatable with forge 1.3.3.26 which forestry 1.3.5.5 needs to work right. anyway keep up the great work with IC2.