[v1.71][SMP]Teleporter makes redstone signal-senders stop working and ...

• Well let me explain because what happens , the tittle is just a short report.

Current when you teleport ONE time with the teleporter (don't know if it's just for long ranges or short ones too) all pressure plates and levers stop working UNTIL you reconnect to the server again.And also MFSU's (could be just them or other storage units too , i haven't tested) stop showing the numbers raising or decreasing , they just stop until you relog (but if you close it's interface [MFSU] and re-open it you can see that it's still gaining energy over time)

Oh and by the way im using Solars + MFSU with tin cable's wiring.

My currently installed mods are : IC²1.71 , AnimalBikes v1.95 , CraftGuide(plus Quick Guide for clientside-SMP view of recipes) and OptiFine. All of them are the most recent versions if this matters.

Thanks for the attention and sorry if there was already a thread like this , atleast i didn't find it =/.

EDIT : And ALSO the teleporter just can't teleport back to the starting point sometimes :/ , im not sure about this ...testing ATM , will get back with details soon.

EDIT2 : It just teleports back to the SAME(not the previous one or "starting point)) location like if there was two teleporters side by side (but like i said it was a really long distance that cost me like 2m EU + with Full inventory each teleportation)

EDIT3 : ABOUT the 1st"EDIT" i've noticed that if theres no block under the teleporter that will happen anyways , so you gotta put anything under them ( don't let them float! ) but the pressure plate bug still exists except for buttons that works ONLY for DOORS ...it does nothing to the teleporter nearby and you still have to relog if you wanna use it once again.

EDIT4: After teleporting , sometimes( like 70% of them) the teleporter will STAY activated like if a lever was next to it while i've just pressed a button...and if you get close to it again (if you come back to that location ) you will be teleported to your previous destination.Say P1 is your current location and P2 is the destination you want to reach. If you teleport from P1 to P2 using a button to send redstone signal , it will stay activated and if you go back to "P1" the teleporter will still be activated you will be teleported back to P2 if nearby ,thus wasting MORE ridiculous amounts of energy. (Sorry for the long sentence but i had to explain it in minimal details.

I think that's all for the moment, please IC² modders try to fix that if possible =P thanks again.

• I have the same problem, buttons get stuck in the on position keeping the teleporters active until one side of my link eventually runs out of energy due to my jumping back and forth. This has led to my client crashing under the stress, getting booted out of a server for moving too fast, and just generally annoying the hell out of me as it makes the teleporter a bit useless.

I'm guessing it is just following the same rules as everything else and quits processing the button/redstone logic as soon as I have teleported out of range. I've had a similar problem with a redstone link from MSFU->reactor getting stuck on (right in the middle of the line of redstone), meaning the reactor never turns back on. This problem also happened right next to my teleporters, so not sure if it is related or is just a general issue with the way MC handles disabling of logic in chunks.

Perhaps if the teleporters could only be activated and used once, and the redstone signal had to turn off and back on before they activated again, this would solve the issue? (or at least avoid it).

• I have the same problem, buttons get stuck in the on position keeping the teleporters active until one side of my link eventually runs out of energy due to my jumping back and forth. This has led to my client crashing under the stress, getting booted out of a server for moving too fast, and just generally annoying the hell out of me as it makes the teleporter a bit useless.

I'm guessing it is just following the same rules as everything else and quits processing the button/redstone logic as soon as I have teleported out of range. I've had a similar problem with a redstone link from MSFU->reactor getting stuck on (right in the middle of the line of redstone), meaning the reactor never turns back on. This problem also happened right next to my teleporters, so not sure if it is related or is just a general issue with the way MC handles disabling of logic in chunks.

Perhaps if the teleporters could only be activated and used once, and the redstone signal had to turn off and back on before they activated again, this would solve the issue? (or at least avoid it).

A workaround for that using redpower is to use a pulse former. Ever since building one on every teleporter, I haven't had an issue. If you're not running redpower, you can always build a pulse limiter redstone circuit (directions should be on the minecraft wiki somwehere).

• A workaround for that using redpower is to use a pulse former. Ever since building one on every teleporter, I haven't had an issue. If you're not running redpower, you can always build a pulse limiter redstone circuit (directions should be on the minecraft wiki somwehere).

Nice, I just had a little read up on them, will give that a try and see how it goes. Thanks!