Support Request:Need help with Miner/pump...

• Well, I just started using a Miner on SSP and I just got lava in my way. The Pump doesn't remove the lava, though I have empty cells in the pump and it's right next to the Miner, on the other side of the miner is the generator. Chest is right next to the pump and a seperate chest for the miner. Could someone help me?

What about Modern Warfare 3? Nothing, It's all about Battlefield 3 :Energy Crystal:

• Tried powering both the miner and the pump?

Yes, they are both powered. I have a RE-Battery in the pump, I know the pump works with the RE-battery because I used for lava but the lava has to be right underneath it....is there a problem?

What about Modern Warfare 3? Nothing, It's all about Battlefield 3 :Energy Crystal:

• Whenever I've set it up, I do it like this:

[Generator]
    [cable][cable]
    [miner][pump]
    [chest][chest]

Empty cells in the top slot of the pump. You didn't accidentally put empty batteries in there? :)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment or chain letter? This is left as an exercise for the reader.

Efficiency 3, 50% duty cycle. SMP friendly. Alternate two of them slowly with an rp2 sequencer for a steady 120 EU/t.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…=1j10101001501521s1r11r10

• I'm having this same issue. The pump simply fills with water but won't output a filled cell. If I move the same pump to above an actual block of water it works correctly, simply not when placed next to a miner.

Edit: Actually, I just inspected the mine-shaft and there was no water. Even with the mining drill removed and mining pipe retracted it still seems to pump water from somewhere. But there is no water.

• I'm having this same issue. The pump simply fills with water but won't output a filled cell. If I move the same pump to above an actual block of water it works correctly, simply not when placed next to a miner.

Edit: Actually, I just inspected the mine-shaft and there was no water. Even with the mining drill removed and mining pipe retracted it still seems to pump water from somewhere. But there is no water.

That happened to me, too. The pump draws water from nothing when attached to a miner. Also it doesn't fill the empty cells put in the upper slot of the pump and I can't even place empty buckets in the top slot. And yes, it was all wired.
    I am using IC² v1.90 with Minecraft 1.2.4 by the way. Would be nice to hear an official statement if this is a bug. :huh:

• I did a search on the forum (gasp) and found this thread, having the exact same problem while using Technic. While reading the thread, however, my pump actually popped out a water cell, even though it looks exactly the same as the image above. It would seem the pump is working properly, even though the pumping animation isn't.