java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.CropCard.getTextureFile()Ljava/lang/String;

• I keep geting this error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.CropCard.getTextureFile()Ljava/lang/String;

I've looked through the forums, and can't find a solution that doesn't involve updating forestry. And since i don't have forestry installed, i can't "update" it.

The only other mod i have installed is railcraft

• I keep geting this error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.CropCard.getTextureFile()Ljava/lang/String;

I've looked through the forums, and can't find a solution that doesn't involve updating forestry. And since i don't have forestry installed, i can't "update" it.

The only other mod i have installed is railcraft

This is actually a bug you shouldn't be getting at all

Its basically saying it can't run because it can't find the textures for the items, there is an easy fix for this

abuse an existing texturepack, or create one
    go into the ic2 jar, and extract:
    armor
    ic2/spirtes
    Folders to your desktop, if your already using a texturepack, drop them into the texturepacks zip folder
    If your not using a texturepack, crtl click the 2 files, then right click, "add to archieve"
    name the archeve, and drop the newly created zip file into your texturepacks folder, select it as your texturepack and it will work.

Also for furture reference, please provide a full error log, and not just one line.

20kb for a signature? who has pictures that small??