Suggestion: Tesla HV Transporter

• Hello,

I have a Great Idea

Tesla HV Transporter is a new way to deliver HV to spots far away

This was a real Idea by Nikolai Tesla a Big Tesla Coil that Transfers Energy over the Ionosphere but It was not succesful

Wikipedia - Wardenclyffe Tower

So my Idea was that you have a THVT where the Energy comes in and another far away that gets like 25% of the real Energy the way you linke those 2 is via a Frequenzy Transmitter

A THVT

Is Build like

GTG
    AMA
    RCR

T = TeslaCoil
    G = GLAS
    A = Advanced Circuit
    M = Advanced Machine
    R = Refined Iron
    C = Cable

€dit:
    Or it could be used to Catch Lightning and Transform the Energy into Useable Energy but I think this Idea was there before :P

• Ha!

You repeated my suggestion almost word for word. No, no, I really like the idea, and I even proposed a recipe similar to that (only with HV transformers [Back in BC1, when they didn't use Lapotron Crystals]).

Would be kinda neat, but the losses shouldn't be too big. I mean, for 1 diamond, you can get 16 Fibre Optic cables, which only have a loss of 1 EU per 16 tiles. I'd say the distance loss for such a transporter should be about 1 EU per 4-5 blocks. The distance is calculated by summing X, Y and Z differences between the sender and the transmitter.

• I would add that it is like a real Tesla Coil unless you have it in a Specific height , so if it's not above height 75 it will not work and it will shock you on every height because it's just a massive Tesla Coil.