[Support] Nuclear reactor won't output energy

• I'm having an issue with alternative energy sources. Everything except for regular generators refuse to output energy through cables. I know the blocks themselves are working, because windmills and solar panels still charge batteries. I thought maybe the cables weren't in the right spots but i tried everything and they still don't work. I've set up an elaborate nuclear plant and even that won't output power. I'm running minecraft 1.1, IC² v1.70 and buildcraft (not really sure what version, just says it's for mc 1.1.0)

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance!

</big>

• did u put inside reactor any uranium cell ? it may be connected to redstone signal ( off mode for reactor) or u set reactor output in ic2 config to 0 ( its in config folder in .minecraft) if none above can be caused by any ic file being corrupted ( like 1 bad packet and 1 fille may get bad so it may not work- happens if using wifi or any other to be unstable-like)

• Sounds like a bug with the E-Net, anyone else get this? :whistling:

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I'm having an issue with alternative energy sources. Everything except for regular generators refuse to output energy through cables. I know the blocks themselves are working, because windmills and solar panels still charge batteries. I thought maybe the cables weren't in the right spots but i tried everything and they still don't work. I've set up an elaborate nuclear plant and even that won't output power. I'm running minecraft 1.1, IC² v1.70 and buildcraft (not really sure what version, just says it's for mc 1.1.0)

If anyone knows how to fix this, I would be very appreciative. Thanks in advance!

</big>

Does the power have someplace to go (batbox, MFE, etc)? Power won't flow unless it has a destination. If it does have someplace to go, try breaking a cable and replacing it. Sometimes the e-Net stops sending energy and breaking a cable and replacing it will reset it.

• Does the power have someplace to go (batbox, MFE, etc)? Power won't flow unless it has a destination. If it does have someplace to go, try breaking a cable and replacing it. Sometimes the e-Net stops sending energy and breaking a cable and replacing it will reset it.

Like I said, I thought it may have been due to improper cable placement so I redid the cables several times over, in-fact I even watched a tutorial just to be sure. (and yes, the power has somewhere to go)