[Support] Battery's redstone behaviour

• I'm trying to construct a simple redston mechanism to turn off my reactor when the storage batteries are full...
    As i use RedPower, i use a wire that run on my wall and lead out of my house and finally at my reactor...
    I use a red torch applied on top of my battery to give current to the redstone wire...
    Something like this:

:RE Battery::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Energy Crystal::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Reactor:
    :MFE-Transmitter:

Where :RE Battery: is red torch, :Glass Fibre: is RP wire and :Energy Crystal: is a not gate to revert the redstone signal...
    The problem is that if i set the "emit if full" behaviour at the MFE, it shut off the torch on his top as i expected, but it stop to emit current as well, freezing my entire energy network...
    So, if i want that my machine works again, i have to set the "nothing" behaviour to make him emit current again...
    My question is: How battery behaviour exactly works? Is correct that the battery stop emit current when full or this is a bug?
    Help me hunderstand, Please!

• Even if i use a detector cable, i'm not sure that it can activate the RP wire.
    It's an idea, but i have the necessity to make this control with RP wire because the batteries are on a wall... normal rs wire don't climb walls :S !
    And even if it works, if my batteries are full AND there is EU consumption from my machines, the detector cable will activate the redstone wire anyway, when i don't want it...
    My reactor produce really more power than my consumption, so this is a huge waste of EU if i take it on with batteries full... and there will be a little array of Solar to manage little recharge for little operation...

And last but not the last, i'm intrested to understand batteries redstone behaviour in any case! :thumbup: