Question: Rubber Tree Sapplings [Potential]

• Rubber Trees do not drop enough saplings to create a sustainable growth, they are averaging, but my math (sample size about 60 trees) .67 saplings per tree. Over time you will use up all of your rubber trees in a given area if you are doing the normal plant, grow, harvest cycles, which is a much more steady, but slower producer of rubber than waiting on the trees to randomly have holes on them.

• I noticed this too. The sapling drop rate for rubber trees is not sufficient to hold self-sustainable rubber farms. Which might be a balance issue, but as of now is more of an annoyance than anything else.

• Official Post

Rubber Trees do not drop enough saplings to create a sustainable growth, they are averaging, but my math (sample size about 60 trees) .67 saplings per tree. Over time you will use up all of your rubber trees in a given area if you are doing the normal plant, grow, harvest cycles, which is a much more steady, but slower producer of rubber than waiting on the trees to randomly have holes on them.

That's intentional. You're not meant to cut down rubber trees :3