Suggestion: Better Scrap Boxes

• use the rotten fleshes zombieness and your exp to reanimate it all the way and create a living villager(testificate) stored in a spawn egg for our convenience more than 1 piece of rotten flesh will of course be necessary(like allot of rotten flesh and maybe some uum)

what would be even more interesting but doubtful is if you could use several Zombie Flesh and UUM to create a "Life Block" and then use that to create several different types of golems, like take 4 cobble stone, 1 life block like this:
    :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: :Tin Ore: :Compressed hyd. Coalclump:
    :Tin Ore: MinecraftZombie :Tin Ore:
    :Compressed hyd. Coalclump: :Tin Ore: :Compressed hyd. Coalclump:

:Compressed hyd. Coalclump: =nothing
    MinecraftZombie =lifeblock

these would be created like your current golems but would provide an alternative to growing pumpkins and also create costum elemental villages. Lava, Stone, Water, Earth, Iron, Gold, Diamond, ect. and Diamond Golemns could be tameable "programable robots" or just wandering Elite defenders.

maybe each golem could have an automatic function like Earth Golems would recycle items if you have a recycler nearby, Cobble Golems would take items to compressers, Lava would take nearby dusts to Furnaces, ect.

Edit: Continuing this Off-Topic part of the thread into a new post.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• if you ask me making preexisting life from magic and weird science is easier than making new life from magic and weird science.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• if you ask me making preexisting life from magic and weird science is easier than making new life from magic and weird science.

eh it's about the same really as long as you got a good idea as to what it looks like and what it does.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG