[Suggestion] Oiling Machines as a temporary Effectivityupgrade

• Official Post

As the title says put oil into a machine (Upgradeslot), to let it run a bit faster and cheaper (both 10%), like in reallife.

This is, how the Machineoil gets produced:
    First you need, is a Canningmachine for these recipes.
    Coalcell (not Coalfuelcell) + 1 empty Tincan = 1 Machineoilcan
    BC-Oilbucket + 4 or 8 empty Tincans = 4 or 8 Machineoilcans

How to use it:
    You can put ONE Machineoilcan in an Upgradeslot of the machine, and the machine drains a bit from the Machineoilcan (via Damagevalue) for every processed Item by the Machine.

If you put Machineoilcans in more than one Slot, then only ONE of them gets drained until its empty.

if a Machineoilcan gets drained, then it's naturally no longer stackable with the full ones.

if it's empty then it leaves an empty Tincan.

As i said, this Machineoilcan increases the speed by 10% and decreases the energycosts by 10% until it's empty.

So what are you saying? And please don't ask how much uses a Machineoilcan has, the balancingpart is for Alblaka.

• sounds like a pretty good idea, not sure if i'd every make them unless it was to make stuff go even faster when i don;t want to wait. like an extractor on Water Cells for Coolant cells.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Quote from "Idea I had in the brewing thread"

Machines with moving parts could slowly degrade over time and drop to say 50% speed while still using the same eu/t, and would require lubrication to restore them?

Maybe allow machines with moving parts to run a few stacks without penalty, then after that have them slow down by 1% for every 20th item processed? Still draw the same eu/t, thus increasing energy drain per item as machines run without maintenance. Oiling (or cleaning) will reset the status to new. Not sure if there's a way to prevent resetting the wear by simply picking up and replacing the machine though.