Help me understand the MFE

• Ok, so i have this set up atop a mountain, a windfarm and a solar panel group feeding into an MFE, what do i need to do to step down the current? (yes, i found out what happened the hard way, it made me jump :) )

• (yes, i found out what happened the hard way, it made me jump :) )

Oh I remember those days... back in Ic1..
    Lol, glad you got the full experience.

Previous poster does a pretty good job explaining it, although a bit short...

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Oh I remember those days... back in Ic1..
    Lol, glad you got the full experience.

Previous poster does a pretty good job explaining it, although a bit short...

I dont like being too much helpful, people would later barrage me with stupid question and stuffs.

I give enough to keep everyone happy. Specially Me

• Ok, so i have this set up atop a mountain, a windfarm and a solar panel group feeding into an MFE, what do i need to do to step down the current? (yes, i found out what happened the hard way, it made me jump :) )

You'll need another transformer to step down. Machines without transformer upgrades accept upto 32EU/p so you'll need an LV transformer to step down to 32EU/p.