[Suggestion] New Weapon: Electric Crossbow

• I feel sad that my good old wooden bow gets destroyed after tear and wear over time. (Especially after I got Power IV enchantment on it)
    Hence, I would like to suggest a new weapon for bow users.

Crossbow = Electric Circuit + RE Battery + Bow

Like a drill, the weapon cannot be destroyed but needs to be recharged after use.

The weapon have 2 modes:
    - Normal mode where you have to charge the arrow shots like normal bow.
    - Auto mode where the shot is instantly charged to full power, but consumes more electricity per shot.

\o/

• Alblaka is already working on a weapon pack for ic2 or you can use a mining laser

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

Add the ability to use electrified arrows (made from pure iron due need for conductivity)
    and consume little power to give arrow a speed boost.

_S_
    RSR = 16 Electrified Iron arrows
    _S_

R = ref iron
    S = single use battery

deals 5 heart damages.

ISI
    IEI = 64 Electrified Iridium Arrows
    ISI

I = Iridium ore
    E = Energy crystal (charged)
    S = Single use battery

Deals 20 Heart damage.

• alblaka already stated that there wil be no new weapons BEFORE industrial war comes out (might be conflict)

please ppl, look in the help thread to see what denied idea's and approved idea's there are....

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.