[Suggestion] Nuclear jetpack

• so, to get this all in one line,
    the general idea:

an nuclear reactor, no energy production
    an uranium cell - only for its heat
    an few coolant cells - propulsion?
    an few iridium plates - radiation protection - heat?

good plan, and when u fly above the height limit of ur world, it would slowly start to kill you with radiation (just like the void does with falling for to long)

nice, i cant wait for my nuclear powered jetpack to burst me off into space :P
    btw, would its speed of lift of be changed? since it is nuclear based it should have an high flight speed :P

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• yep that about sums it up

its the same format as the other jetpacks. brains on top, power source in the center, structure on the sides, and propulsion on the bottom.

RADIATION IS A MYTH WAKE UP SHEEPLE! baaaaaaaaaa uh oh http://xkcd.com/1013/

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• yep that about sums it up

its the same format as the other jetpacks. brains on top, power source in the center, structure on the sides, and propulsion on the bottom.

RADIATION IS A MYTH WAKE UP SHEEPLE! baaaaaaaaaa uh oh http://xkcd.com/1013/

it is time....
    Grabs sunglasses... TO TOAST THAT DAMN SHEEP SUGGESTION HUNTING ME SINCE......2 days?
    Grabs mining laser, ZZZZZZAP! DIE STALKER!

nothing to see here.....please proceed.

rofl, i like the idea, should be epic when completed :D

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• sounds like a good idea to me, maybe use heat dispensers instead of coolant on the sides and use water cells on the bottom, basically the heat dispensers would pull heat from the reactor and heat the water boiling it and then that would be used as an enriched Hydrogen Fuel, atleast that could be a basic concept as to why you'd use water/coolant cells as fuel.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• those collant cell represent the jetpacks landing reserves and reactor cores are hard enough to craft

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• those collant cell represent the jetpacks landing reserves and reactor cores are hard enough to craft

the heat dispespenser is also part of the reactor compnents, so just make 3 instead of 1 when your at that point? what would you expect for an End Game Jetpack? it's ment to be the best of it's kind and lasts a hell of alot longer then the others, then with the convinience of rarely having to fill it up it seems like a worth cost. specialyl since i barely even use jetpacks as it is since i use a qunatum suit and just build everything so i can leep and bound my way through holes all over the place. i'd need a good reasons for this super powered jetpacks to be a good alternative at a similar if not more expensive cost then my quantum legs and boots.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• if alblaka actually adds it he is going to balance it out by making it possible to kill you at high altitude with the illusion of radiation. and remember the uranium cell may only have to be replaced rarely but the coolantcells will probably only give you 2-5 minutes flight time(compared to the normal jetpacks 1.5minutes) so i think it is expensive enough

• if alblaka actually adds it he is going to balance it out by making it possible to kill you at high altitude with the illusion of radiation. and remember the uranium cell may only have to be replaced rarely but the coolantcells will probably only give you 2-5 minutes flight time(compared to the normal jetpacks 1.5minutes) so i think it is expensive enough

i'd rather it be more convinient and expensive then constant maintenance. like if i could ram a full stack into the pack and be good for an hour, i might use it, if i'm going to have to slap a new coolant cell in it every 2-5 minutes then i'd have to carry around or constantly get coolant cells that don't even stack to fill it up.