Industrial craft not working - Minecraft 1.2.3

• Minecraft 1.2.3

i have a problem with IC2 and that is it wont work and crashes minecraft and gives me an error report (adding it to the end of this) But before you ask if i installed it wrong i didnt because i use other mods alongside it like Red Power 2 and the others dont effect it at all, so i first tried Industrial Craft on its own, crashes the game so i try all the Red Power items, game loads, so i log in the game and use TMI to see if i got all the items and i do and fly around the world to see the terrain generation is correct.

so what im asking is why is Industrial craft 2 not working with me?

ERROR REPORT:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: forge/IEntityInteractHandler
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at mod_IC2.load(mod_IC2.java:315)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:890)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at aho.(aho.java:79)
    at aho.(aho.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:395)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:732)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: forge.IEntityInteractHandler
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 19 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT ccc914d1 ----------</init>

• ID conflict, mmm sounds right, that the only reason i cant think of, and yes i have used many fresh jars multiple times trying to figure out what caused the problem. if it is the ID conflict how can i fix it?

i did notice when i updated to minecraft 1.2.3 and used Red Power and TMI, in 1.1 their were only around 13 windows to scroll in TMI but when i updated mine, it shot up to 33 filled with different types of panels

but it wont work since i have tried WITHOUT red power and just IC2 in the mods folder

• wait. ic2 for 1.2.3 has been released? when did that happen?

oh today 8| nvm well i feel like this MinecraftSheep now

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Sorry, i got it working, it must of been the way i did the mods, i did, mod loader, mod loader mp, audio mod, forge. I saw the thread of (cant remember the persons name who made the mod) today and i did it mod loader, mod loader mp, forge THEN audio mod and for some reason it worked, that could be the cause but i dunno haha, sorry to cause you guys any trouble

• Sorry, i got it working, it must of been the way i did the mods, i did, mod loader, mod loader mp, audio mod, forge. I saw the thread of (cant remember the persons name who made the mod) today and i did it mod loader, mod loader mp, forge THEN audio mod and for some reason it worked, that could be the cause but i dunno haha, sorry to cause you guys any trouble

Forge and auidomod don't co-modify any classes, the order in which they're installed doesn't matter.