IC 1.81, MC 1.2.3, RP2 PR4e, SMP: Batbox will not display GUI

• I have IC 1.81 and RedPower 2 PR4e on a MC 1.2.3 SMP server. I am also running the latest MCForge (1.4.0.55), not the Recommended. The Batbox and the Project Table (from RP2) do not display their GUIs. Seems to be some sort of conflict, but I can't locate where the conflict is. It works in SSP but not in SMP. I Winmerged the client and server config files to verify any differences, but found nothing aside from a couple sound settings and the generated time. I realize this could just as easily be RP2's issue, but I could really use a bit of help locating the conflict.

• If it's any help I am running a server which is not using RP2 (It's just IC2 and BuildCraft) and I have the same issue. Hope this helps because a fix for the issue would be very nice :D

• I'm getting a similar issue, except that I have nothing installed but IC² and the required mods to make it run. I can't use the Extractor at all. It acts like a regular solid block.

Edit: It seems like this has somehing to do with the bug that causes blocks to 'memorize' their values. That's a Forge bug, apparently.

• Tl;dr: Same problem, did some debugging, waiting for Forge to update.

My server is running the regular tech/psudo-tech mod set(IC2, BC, EE, RP2, Forestry, EC), and I just encountered the same problem with the batbox, works fine in SSP, but crashes the client that tried to view the GUI for the batbox.

EDIT1: Update! I took a look at the server output and it seems that the server thinks the batbox is an iron furnace?
    ServerOut:

Code
    2012-03-19 04:57:42 [INFO] Player Kulek used the wrench to remove the ic2.common.IronFurnace (227-0) at -6021/60/-1049

EDIT2: It also doesn't accept power from any side, tested by wiring a fully backed up generator to every side at once -1 six times(every side open once while all others were wired.

EDIT3: Just had to rewire the first bit of my system, seems like it was remembering the "batbox" in the place i put it and the wire I put there after removing it wasn't recognized as a passable block, dismantled the whole thing, rebuilt, still nothing. Then I looked at the generator that I had removed just prior and replaced, and not having put any coal in it this time, it remembered its charge level from before. So I broke everything again, logged out, back in, replaced the generator, and it was empty again, rewired a second time, and now my macerator gets power finally.

EDIT4: Ok, looks like If I do the reload thing, the batbox works fine, just remembered that I had an iron furnace in the original spot for the batbox :| its all working now, you just have to be careful to never replace anything unless you unload the chunk and reload before placing blocks. Time to wait for that Forge update.

• After reading around (and an unfortunate creeper incident), I set up in a completely different location. The batbox is now working. It appears, based on the location and how I was doing things, that the issue reported already with 'block memory' happened. I had a wire, removed it, placed a batbox, and then the batbox displayed no GUI. It would seem that this is because the batbox was being seen by the game as a wire. So, apologies for not testing properly before reporting.
    This also explains why the electric furnace I had in that location was still able to draw power and run successfully even once the entire power generation system was removed ;)

• It seems the mineforge people have been working pretty hard, and if you use this latest build: http://lexmanos.no-ip.org:8080/job/Forge/57/ it'll all be fine again. I've been able to remove and replace fine without any crashes or blocks thinking they are other blocks. Another issue I had before as well as batboxes messing up was that removing an un-insulated wire and replacing an insulated was removing the insulation, this issue has also been resolved with the mineforge update. But anyway, use that updated mineforge and all will be working again it had nothing to do with IC2 at all.