Bug: Cables can not be moved by pistons

• Don't know if thats maybe intentionally, but cables can't be moved by pistons, at least not by stickies. I kinda miss that ability :(
    Slightly offtopic: is there already something like a switch cable, tired of always removing the cables when I don't want to charge my MFSU, thats what I wanted pistons for.

• Official Post

Don't know if thats maybe intentionally, but cables can't be moved by pistons, at least not by stickies. I kinda miss that ability :(
    Slightly offtopic: is there already something like a switch cable, tired of always removing the cables when I don't want to charge my MFSU, thats what I wanted pistons for.

Hipo (The original creator of the pistons mod) has made a "patch" for the piston class, to allow it to push TEs iirc.

• Hipo (The original creator of the pistons mod) has made a "patch" for the piston class, to allow it to push TEs iirc.

In that case it's one more reason for electric pistons^^ I'll test with the mod, would be awesome!

EDIT: Sadly doesn't work, the patched pistons are able to launch entities and sticky pistons also pull when not powered, thats all :(