IC2 Content update

• Hello I am very new to these fourms so please don't troll my first post too hard :)

Any way I have a few questions and suggestions for the IC2 Devs

Suggestions: You should possibly make some sort of incubator machine that you can say put chicken eggs in and make chicken farms! (just an idea)

Questions: I am wondering when the next big content update for IC2 is bug fixes and tweaks are great but new content such as items and blocks havent been added in a while

Thanks so much for industrial craft its my favorite mod evar! :Nano Saber:IC2 :Mining Laser:

• n b4 'wrong forum'

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• Suggestions go in the suggestion section.

Do not ask about when new content is to be released. your better of looking for admin reply's about suggested content as they tend to leak small bits of information.
    Alblaka isn't above ban-hammering people that don't follow the rules so i suggest you read the forum rules and learn to use the search function.

Welcome to the forms.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"