[suggestion] Can't be too many Uranium

• Ehem.Do I alone feel,that 1 UC can't generate anything? If I am right,the basics of reator are having 2 or more cells to interact.1 UC cant generate anything,it simply is'n interacting with anything,so I suggest removing process of generating EU with 1 UC.Just...unrealistic

• Ehem.Do I alone feel,that 1 UC can't generate anything? If I am right,the basics of reator are having 2 or more cells to interact.1 UC cant generate anything,it simply is'n interacting with anything,so I suggest removing process of generating EU with 1 UC.Just...unrealistic

it's not unrealistic at all, you can use a single small nugget of enriched uranium in real life to generate energy. also, since when has MC ever been realistic? lol. furthermore, 1 UC only generates 4million EU/t if your server can keep up with the 20t/s calculation, if you put 4 in a square then you get 24million, which makes sence. so the more you use the more effective it is. you should look up how nuclear generation and the chemical properties of Uranium work in real life. the current reactor setup makes a significant amount of sence.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• well you confuse the process in a nuclear bomb with a nuclear reactor
    (caution some higher physics included)
    in an a-bomb 2 pieces of radioactive material are pushed together (with a little explosion) so they both together have more
    than the critical mass (the amout of material needed to start a chain reaction with high probability... this is so because not every neutron "hits" an unstable core and somethimes they just "fly through" them if they are too fast)
    in an nuclear reactor ANY amout of nuclear elements can be used but the more of them and the bigger they are the more neutrons will be produced (and the more water will be needed to control them) but you could even produce energy with a single uranium core because a slow neutron(to trigger the reaction) doesnt need the 200MeV that are produced in a single fission

List of People I know who didn't blew up a machine from Advanced Machines addon by wiring them to MV: { }

Yay math exam is soon... lots of fun... "you love taylor approximation with parameters" *beat head with stick*

• Official Post

furthermore, 1 UC only generates 4million EU/t if your server can keep up with the 20t/s calculation,

1UC's max generation should be 2kk, not 4kk.
    As well, the calculation is done every 20 ticks. Merely the energy is sent every single tick.

Uranium has a lifetime of 10000 seconds * 20 ticks/second * 10 EU/tick = 2kk, assuming the cell pulses once per tick (which is the case with a single placed cell).

(And ofc assuming you placed some cooling cells in there)

• that is true, my appologies, i must have been half asleep that morning.

Sliderpro: it is indeed 2 million for 1 cell stand alone. but if you put 4 together in a proper set-up you can get 24,000,000 EUs total, which comes out to 6million per cell. this is more then enough energy for a safe design.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG