[Suggestion] Gieger Counter

• hey folks ;)
    are you ready for this? ;)

are you stil talking on about the gieger counter? it has been ignored by Alblaka, (usualy an verry verry verry verry bad sign)

like i said before, and i wil say it again.
    the design + ideas there are now for this, stil an no. it wont work.
    maybe as an add-on but thats as far i would go as of supporting this.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• I just came to add my support for a geiger counter. The idea that it is OP is just wrong - not having it just forces me to strip mine the landscape. Since that makes it ugly...

Now, if you want to talk about OP, I think the way we acquire uranium ingots is. That is what should be a lot harder, perhaps having to process tons of rock (read: stacks of cobble) to get them.

Just my two cents. If it never happens, so be it - I'll just keep strip mining, which provides me with lots of other resources :)

• I just came to add my support for a geiger counter. The idea that it is OP is just wrong - not having it just forces me to strip mine the landscape. Since that makes it ugly...

Now, if you want to talk about OP, I think the way we acquire uranium ingots is. That is what should be a lot harder, perhaps having to process tons of rock (read: stacks of cobble) to get them.

Just my two cents. If it never happens, so be it - I'll just keep strip mining, which provides me with lots of other resources :)

You necroposted an almost-1-year-old-Thread already decaying. Lol.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

@above : You are necroposting , but whatever, i also find that Uranium should have a tech tool to find it easier, expecially now that uranium can easily kill you when held due radiation.

Edit : Ninja'd

• @above : You are necroposting , but whatever, i also find that Uranium should have a tech tool to find it easier, expecially now that uranium can easily kill you when held due radiation.

Agreed. And I ninjaed you :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!