• GregTech
    • BuildCraft
    • Thermal Expansion
    • ComputerCraft
    • More...
    • It's own ore generator
    • Powerful hardware

All info is on NukePowered.net

• someone gotta promote this server... barely anyone on but i setup a home and all but it isnt fun when theres no one on to chat/live with

• someone gotta promote this server... barely anyone on but i setup a home and all but it isnt fun when theres no one on to chat/live with

When are you gonna be online? I'll see if i can come on too then.

I've listed the site on a few forums and "list" websites, but I'm unsure what to do for extra promotion. I'm not so much of a PR person.

Also about 90% of the people who try to join are on a newer version of MC, so they get kicked for "outdated server" :S

• Hulkie, a tip. Do not allow Collector Mk2's and Mk3's. They are far too fast.

I am going to see if the mod gets any use and if the people who requested it are coming online.

If not then the EE will probably get removed entirely because I am not that fond of it.

• Turns out the installation instructions werent actually working (makes me wonder how I got it to work). Updated and tested.

• Thanks for your suggestions, it's alway nice to see what people want.

a few mod ideas:

computer craft

We will get the new RedPower computers, so this mod seems redundant. But even without actual computers you can make some pretty impressive finite-state machines with RedPower logic.

I'm not all that fond of the "wireless stuff". Ofcourse data is a lot more realistic than teleport pipes (which will be disabled on the server may 7th btw). I will consider this if it becomes available for bukkit 1.2.5.

Looks very cool, will definately look into that. It will open up more possibilities when used together with frames. I'm seriously considering adding this.

Advanced machines(3.8b for this version of ic)

I don't see the point of this mod. If you want to process more materials, just build more machines in parallel. Added bonus is that your factory will look more impressive with more machines.

The entire point of solar energy is that it is NOT compact. It should take a lot of space to generate a meaningful amount of energy. The normal solars are already very compact. I Definately reject everything about this mod.

and modular force fields.

This isn't ported to bukkit yet.

• The 1.2.5 server is now running on nukepowered.net:25566

Mods removed:
    - Equivalent Exchange

Mods added:
    - Iron Chests
    - More Pistons
    - Railcraft

• Official Post
    • Official Post