[Suggestion] 3d copier

• PassingLurkers idea sounds just like a condesed version of the Auto-Crafting Tables in Buildcraft. i think i'd rather have GregoriousT's idea where i can put like 64 UUM into it and let if process for 30 seconds and it spit out an MFSU for me.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• are u thinking at something like this when u think at this automatic crafting?

maybe attached un top or near of a normal crafting table to make it have more dedicated function? or a far more complex crafting table like BC's laser???

• are u thinking at something like this when u think at this automatic crafting?

maybe attached un top or near of a normal crafting table to make it have more dedicated function? or a far more complex crafting table like BC's laser???

lol, no i'm thinking about exactly what the BuildCraft Autocrafting table is/does. you put items into it just like a regular crafting table but it holds the items like an inventory, then you feed items into it or a nearby chest and it sits there are crafts items for you. i currently have a small factory that i flow stack after stack of UUM into and it makes everything piece by piece and creates MSFUs for me. every step of the way, from diamonds to energycrystals, to MFEs and Lapotrons. the only thing i have to manuall put in it is stacks of curcuits from my cuircut factory and advanced machine blocks which i usually make a stack of each day. this "factory" takes up like a about 100 blocks worth of space. it would be nice to have a UUM Crafting Device that i can just ram a stack or 2 of matter into and put a MSFU into it and be like "see this? i want you to use matter to make this!" and it'll sit there are create MFSUs directly from the matter and skip the whole "piece by piece" crafting.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• mmmhhh... understood!
    This sound to me like the Star Trek's "Replicator", am i right?
    Put in UUM-> select what u want like Crafting Table II-> select how much units u want of this item-> feed the machine with enough EU-> pick up what u want!

Intresting! really intresting!

• i'm thinking it would have a 3 by 6 inventoy on the left, an "item to be craft" slot in the middle where you put the item to be made, a slot under that asking for the required amount of UUM. a button under that to "execute" and create as many of the item as possible from the amount of UUM you supplied (a redstone signal would also cause this once every 10 seconds), and a 3 by 6 inventory on the far right.