Suggestion: Remote Reactor Control

• Official Post

Fine. But i still like knowing the EU/t the reactor outputs

• Fine. But i still like knowing the EU/t the reactor outputs

you do know that the EU Detector exsists right? lol, i know it's kind of hidden in the Wiki but it is a very useful tool and is cheap to make, it's like a glowstone dust, 1 redstone, 2 copper cables and a cuircut.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• Official Post

you do know that the EU Detector exsists right? lol, i know it's kind of hidden in the Wiki but it is a very useful tool and is cheap to make, it's like a glowstone dust, 1 redstone, 2 copper cables and a cuircut.

Sure i do. But you wont always remember how much EU/t each reactor gives (if you have more than one) AND EU/t indicates if the reactor is on or off (if its 0 it means it is off)

if the thermometer send redstone signal (or light eu current) after the set temperature, is like connect thermometer-to-reactor and it will make the works... RP2 wire don't even suffer the water presence...
    if there is only a informational block, yes u need to make the set up in a hurry on the distance, or ask your friend to risk his life (better say equip and level) for shut off the reactor in local... i repeat... i don't like this "save button" option... it ruins the importance of the reactor...

EDIT: and u are a little stupid going on a trip leaving your high chance to explode reactor ON at home

Even if you leave your Mark I at home, someone could mess with it and make it BOOM.

• Even if you leave your Mark I at home, someone could mess with it and make it BOOM.

your internal security problem... the griefers exists...
    if something is wrong u will know that sooner or later...

• they could also splice a transformer into your mains power and make a solar powered BOOM! your wire will melt and every machine in your workshop will explode! grief happens make sure you have a good admin

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• if something is wrong u will know that sooner or later...

also a true griefer could explode your reactor in 4-7 seconds. i know because i did it to myself once just to see, all you need it to take out coolant cells and add 8 buckets of lava then run like hell.

P.S. run Bukkit and have it Auto-Backup your server every 6-12 hours.

"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

• also a true griefer could explode your reactor in 4-7 seconds. i know because i did it to myself once just to see, all you need it to take out coolant cells and add 8 buckets of lava then run like hell.

P.S. run Bukkit and have it Auto-Backup your server every 6-12 hours.

u do that, switch on and run? AND U SURVIVED!?!?!? u don't blow up istantly 8o ? How many uranium cells was?