Suggestion: Customizable Forcefields

• I would like to set the shape, and size of my forcefields.. like having it set to a circle, a square, and being able to set the sizes, because in IC1, i was becoming extremely annoyed with having to fine to in EUs...... and i'd like to make a forcefield wall in my hallways, and be able to use 4 marker blocks, basically like buildcraft uses, to set the shape and size of my forcefields (i want forcefield traps >:D) and id like the repair rate of the forcefields realy slowed down, and the hardness of them. but if you size of your forcefield is smaller than it would normally be with the massive ammout of eus form your 30 nuclear generators powering it would make it, it would increase the the repair rate every 100 eus it goes over the necessary (sorry, having a brain fart.. going to talk weirdly....) amount it needs to maintain the current size. I know this would take a lot albaka... (alblaka? cant spell it now.. BRAIN FART.) but another little piece to add.. just in case those greifers put a teleporter inside before you got the shield on, it would block them and deal 4 hearts of damage (ignoring armor) , and toss them out back at their telepad..... i have no knowledge of coding. AT ALL. but i know this would probably take a lot alblaka. (albaka?) i would just like to see the markers, and a way to link it with those markers, before anything else i've suggested is done.also.. seeing your image... im a dragon lover too :)

edit: maybe alblaka could get some help from the creator of buildcraft? maybe
    ask him if they can make his marker system work with forcefields, and go
    a bit further too? like if you dont add all 4, it would just use the
    ones it can, and use that shape. that way if someone managed to open a
    hole, they could destroy a marker, but the whole field wouldn't go down.

• Being able to customize the shape of a forcefield would be nice, but you would need to design a relatively complex system for it. I would agree with being able to have the size of the forcefield unrelated to power input, but have power input do something else (regen as you said)

• You can do that.
    Click edit, then click the check box labeled
    "Move this post to the recycle bin."
    Then click delete.

I bought Minecraft in alpha.
    I play on hard.
    I got an advanced nano-suit. (IC1) Legitimately
    I have a Youtube Let's Play
    Check it out :)