Better Than Legos | 1.2 | IndustrialCraft | BuildCraft | PvP | Greylist | Mature Community

• In-Game Name: Walmart_Employee

Experience with Minecraft: I can only build cobble boxes, But i can build a beast of a factory.

Previous Bans? (List reasons): None

Why do you want to be whitelisted? I'm currently a mod on another server but there are some limitations placed on how large of a factory i can build there. Hoping it would be different here

Whitelisted

• In-Game Name: Carb8nIsHere
    Experience with Minecraft: I've played for about a year now, I'm pretty decent with industrialcraft, and the basics of buildcraft pipes and very little with redpower.
    Why do you want to be whitelisted? Im looking for a fun community to play industrialcraft with, as its easily my favorite mod.

• In-Game Name:2big2fail87

Experience with Minecraft: been with the game since what was it, 1.5? ages, basically

Previous Bans? (List reasons):no. none what so ever

Why do you want to be whitelisted?ive been playing ic2 and all the attaching bells and whistles for ages. enjoyed smp in vanilla mc. thought i might do the same for ic2
    looking forward to joining the server

• In-Game Name:2big2fail87

Experience with Minecraft: been with the game since what was it, 1.5? ages, basically

Previous Bans? (List reasons):no. none what so ever

Why do you want to be whitelisted?ive been playing ic2 and all the attaching bells and whistles for ages. enjoyed smp in vanilla mc. thought i might do the same for ic2
    looking forward to joining the server

Whitelisted

• In-Game Name: Carb8nIsHere
    Experience with Minecraft: I've played for about a year now, I'm pretty decent with industrialcraft, and the basics of buildcraft pipes and very little with redpower.
    Why do you want to be whitelisted? Im looking for a fun community to play industrialcraft with, as its easily my favorite mod.

Whitelisted

• Reply to this thread with the following information:

In-Game Name: FarmerJohn1

Experience with Minecraft: 4mon-6mon

Why do you want to be whitelisted? Joining up with Anuanu4 to learn more about minecraft

• Whitelisted

• In game name:
    Ranouse

Exp with Minecraft:
    Playing for a few weeks, figured out some sweet factory designs for a mass fabricator.
    I like to automate things.

Previous Bans: None

Why I want to join:
    I love the ic2 and buildcraft mods and want to get some pvp going without all the griefing.

Just to be clear. I don't mind getting raided, but I consider taking apart machines as griefing.

• In-Game Name: Flambo20

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 beta, i have played SMP on many servers, even ran my own server for a while, but due to lack of cash had to shut down :( my most recent work was as a Head Admin on a server to which i still pop in from time to time to help with some projects but an looking to play again and not just administrate.

Why do you want to be whitelisted? Looking for a server to play on and have fun, hope to make a contribution to the community if possible.

• In-Game Name: minecrafter1243

Experience with Minecraft: Im good with buildcraft Ic2 and what not still kinda learning with IC2 but its going good and I have been playing sence 1.2.1 Alpha

Why do you want to be whitelisted? I'm on this one server and i can get on only once and a while 'cause of some glitch saying My reputation is to low so I can only get on rarely, But I hope this one doesnt do this, I am very friendly and love to help players in need, I hope you accept me, Thanks for reading

Sincerly,

Shayne :Mining Laser: :Nano Saber:

• In-Game Name: arallak
    Experience with Minecraft: minecraft play little more than 1 year.
    Previous Bans? (List reasons): none.
    Why do you want to be whitelisted? After I met the industrial and craft buildcraft fell in love with both.

• In-Game Name: Courage153

Experience with Minecraft: Started back in beta 1.3

Previous Bans? (List reasons): None that I am aware of

Why do you want to be whitelisted?
    Currently looking for a server with a mature community with the plugins IC/BC/RedPower. This server has a white-list, age requirement, and the mods I'm looking for. Everything meets my standards and I hope I meet yours :D

• In-Game Name: Imkipperskipper

Experience with Minecraft:I have had Minecraft since the Beta and also have lots of experience with redpower buildcraft and industrialcraft

Previous Bans? (List reasons):None

Why do you want to be whitelisted? I would like to be whitlisted so i may play on a moded server with a group of mature friendly people in your community.Thankyou :thumbup: