{support request} UNable to make ele. components.....

• Loving the mod. been having so much fun in creative.

though i just disocoverd a problem when i play either creative or survival.

I can make copper tools(any of them) or ele. circuits or advanced circuits. i have all the required items, im following the craft recipe excatly. but nothing shows up crafted.?.

Its there in creative. i can see the mod and the ele. circuit. i can grab it in creative and use it to make an advanced circuit.but again, nothing shows up...

Im slowly checking everything else to see if i can build it.

So far, ive build a iron furnance and a generartor and also some RE batteries. but i can craft the tools?

any help is apperciated. i had XPBANK mod for 1.2.4. downloaded. when i discoverd this today, i reverted back to an old .jar file that only has the main mods needed to run this mod.

• yup yup yup :) im an idiot. way major noobie. i just realized. its bronze tools. and i need refined iron to make ele. circuits...im a noob. a pwned myslef. :)

• everyone has been an noob one time,

Goodluck and have fun ;)

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.