cropnalizer dowsn't work? [IC² v1.81]

• hi guys.
    i sadly still have to use ic² version 1.81 because i am using buildcraft and redpower, wich aren't updated to minecraft 1.2.4 (or 1.2.5) yet ...
    whatever ...
    i got a problem with the cropnalizer. it doesn't accept any kind of battery.
    i but my bag of seed in the upper left corner, and grab my fully charged re-battery. i try to put the battery in the upper left slot of the cropnalizer GUI, butnothing happens.
    if you dont know exactly what i mean, i can do make a quick video.

is that a known bug with the cropnalizer? is it maybe already fixed in 1.90?
    i also thought that i was doing something wrong, but the wiki tells me to do exactly what i am doing.

• good to know.
    but too bad that i can't update my minecraft to 1.2.4 because i am using mods, wich are not updated to minecraft 1.2.4 yet (buildcraft, redpower ...)
    and i dont think that i can use IC² 1.90 with MC 1.2.3 ... but i will try it ^^

by the way: i hope that i will find a way to manually update to 1.2.4 when the other mods are updated (the minecraft launcher always updates to the newest version, wich would be 1.2.5 ... that's silly)

• Just trying to help you out with the updating. Just look for a tool called "McNostalgia"
    It is a file you run and it gives you a choice to downgrade to any version (all the way down to indev including snapshots/pre-releases) and it is the only legal way to downgrade your Minecraft (since distributing minecraft.jar is illegal) and works perfectly.