1840EU/t Bucket CASUC Reactor[Now with a video tutorial and "blueprints"]

• You could try to make a Chunkloaddetector using Minecrafts "freezing on chunkload until it comes to MC 1.3"-Repeaters + Redpower-Repeaters which are not freezing, to make two classical Repeatertimers, and then check if they are synchronized, and if not, then you have an easy Chunkloaddetector.

:dafuqdidijustread:

Anyway, I gave that info to our techmarines, and they said that is viable and know how to build it.

So thanks, the project for making this reactor has started =^o^=

• Sorry for resurrecting it, but I'm trying to make it now and... What happens when cycle ends? Reactor is filled with buckets? And you have to put them back to deployers manually?

Also, if i'm ok with 1.5k eu/t, can i skip making top deployers/filters, and use only 18 buckets in reactor (and 8 in filters, 4 full/4empty)?

• Sorry for resurrecting it, but I'm trying to make it now and... What happens when cycle ends? Reactor is filled with buckets? And you have to put them back to deployers manually?

Also, if i'm ok with 1.5k eu/t, can i skip making top deployers/filters, and use only 18 buckets in reactor (and 8 in filters, 4 full/4empty)?

It just gets filled with buckets except for the slots that have near-depleted cells. You'll have to manually move them back but it's not too much of a hassle.
    You can use it with half the deployers/filters, that's how the design was originally made, it'll work fine with a 6x6 square of uranium and a 1560EU/t output. It worked with 21 buckets, not sure about 18.