[Suggestion] Heavy Water

• NAME: Heavy Water
    DESCRIPTION: There's already a thread about heavy water, however it's in the archive and is locked. What I would like to propose is a different crafting recipe for the heavy water, since the old thread was locked due to the recipe, 9 water cells, being too cheap. Putting an electrolyzed water cell in a compressor would certainly mean that you would need quite a bit more resources in order to make it (also, in the real world heavy water separated from regular water by electrolysis, which is basically what is happening when you're running water cells through the electrolyzer anyway). What it would do is still up in the air; I'm thinking maybe just a better coolant cell (making for more efficient reactor setups), but I could probably be more creative.
    RECIPE:
    :Electrolyzed Water Cell: + :Compressor:

• there's heavy water in vanilla?

IndustrialCraft2 Rocket Science add-on

has heavy water and really anything else fusion related

• what wil it be used for?

dont feel like using the search function tonight...

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• what wil it be used for?

dont feel like using the search function tonight...

Like I said in the description, it could possibly be used as a better version of the coolant cell in nuclear reactors in order to create more set up variations or it could be used (as it is in real life) to produce tritium, a byproduct of having a heavy water regulated nuclear reactor. However, Tritium is a completely different topic, I would say, since it is an ingredient in nuclear fusion, self-powered lighting and nuclear weapons, among other things. The use, though, is not really why I made this thread; I'm sure there's plenty of uses for heavy water that are less scientifically accurate other people can come up with, I just wanted to propose a new recipe.