My first high volume EU generation project

• I've been tinkering with buildcraft, industrial craft and the crossover mod for sometime now, and i built something which works rather well for my needs:

x4 oil refineries which transfer the fuel into a series of tanks, which then transfer the fuel into x4 petrochemical generators, and then into x3 MFSU'S.

Total output: 20.4 million EU

Energy input: 1.2 million eu over two solar array grids (one to power the industrial engines, the other to power the small electric engine used to power the buildcraft pump.

• Screenshots?
    From what I know BC2s power "network" is pretty dumb when it comes to the way it manages power, if you have an engine on it it will run at full power all the time even if there isn't enough machinery to consume the power generated. Make sure you have carefully balanced the requirement of your refineries with the output of the IC2>BC2 power converter (I seem to remember the industrial engine is VERY powerful and is probably overkill for four refineries).

How much EU/t??

• huh, nicely done. I sorta went nuclear myself.
    built an ice CAUSC and a startup/shutoff system using buildcraft gates and redpower2 stuff.
    the MFSUs emit if full and the gates emit if empty. both of those feed a latch (all 4 on == signal sent) which toggles the state of the reactor. All 4 MFSUs feed into a central one inside to keep it topped up.

the 128 solar panel worth I had on the base then just got stuck on the mass fab with the other 128 worth (compact solars addon)