Suggestion: Carbon fibre/rubber boats (not a lava boat!) - Now an addon!

• Alblaka has no official word about this suggestion so I can't do stuff.

does alblaka have an unofficial word about this suggestion? if so can you tell us? if not would this change if we posted emotes with diamonds and and pictures of funny memes?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• does alblaka have an unofficial word about this suggestion? if so can you tell us? if not would this change if we posted emotes with diamonds and and pictures of funny memes?

Lets try:
    :) :( ;) :P 8) :D ^^ ;( :rolleyes: :huh: :S :love: X( 8| ?( :cursing: :| :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :thumbup: 8o :pinch: :sleeping: :wacko: :whistling: :evil: :?: :!: MinecraftChar MinecraftChicken MinecraftCow MinecraftCreeper MinecraftGhast MinecraftPig MinecraftZombieman MinecraftSheep MinecraftSkeleton MinecraftSlime MinecraftSpider MinecraftSquid MinecraftWolf MinecraftZombie MinecraftNotch :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

And finally a new Meme, which i saw today on 9gag, and fits to this Situation:

• Sadly, this :Industrial Diamond: is an Industrial Diamond.
    More annoying if it's real one :)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Sadly, this :Industrial Diamond: is an Industrial Diamond.
    More annoying if it's real one :)

But they can be crafted to the normal Diamonds.

CiderCraft nice Boatmod, will download it when i'm home.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)