release progression

• AHHHH! quick delete you post before the almighty dragon lord alblaka bans you! read all the stickies before ever posting again. EDIT:actualy don't delete it just cross it out and plead for forgiveness

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I'm not entirely sure that 'release progression' isn't being twisted by a language barrier or three...

...small chance, but I think that by 'update progression' the original poster may have meant 'changelog', perhaps? Possibly? Maybe I'm just too much of an optimist

...if so, a changelog can be found attached to each post in the 'Official Release' sub-forum.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• I mean a page like in Forge forum that show the "work in progress" with planned or started developement progresses and eventually timeline previsions.
    I'm waiting 1.2.5 compatible release as all but not asking when it will be released cause i know i can't.

• we don't have that here the devs will either drop hints as to whats coming in random posts as they respond to stuff or they will post here http://www.industrial-craft.net/

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"