[Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!

• Every time I try to install this mod, I get the same error and I do not understand what it means. Please help! I am certain that this addon is updated, but for some reason it is not working for me.
    Here is my crash report:

I really want this addon and I need help if anyone can!

• not updated past 1.4.7
    snyke has stopped modding and many modders think this mod is pointless due to powercrystals power converters and Thermal expansion, not realizing that the elec engines in this mod kick so much butt, especially the adjustable elec engine.

• Ok thanks!!! This bums me out because this looked like a cool mod to have. I thought it had updated because I saw all the frequent downloads. Thanks for the information. I just wish someone would decide to take control of updating this mod because I really would have enjoyed it. Well... I guess i'll have to suffice with normal Buildcraft engines. Go figure.

But yeah, I agree. The main reason I wanted this mod is because I have SO MUCH EUs on my map and I really wanted to power my Quarries with my abundance of EUs.

• Ok thanks!!! This bums me out because this looked like a cool mod to have. I thought it had updated because I saw all the frequent downloads. Thanks for the information. I just wish someone would decide to take control of updating this mod because I really would have enjoyed it. Well... I guess i'll have to suffice with normal Buildcraft engines. Go figure.

But yeah, I agree. The main reason I wanted this mod is because I have SO MUCH EUs on my map and I really wanted to power my Quarries with my abundance of EUs.

there are other power converter mods you can try, but none have the compactness and easy of use like this one, not even powercrystals power converters. His is a multiblock converter and you can't adjust the power output. Thermal expansion has an MJ storage block, but it is limited to a max input/output rate of 100 MJ/t.
    There is also the Universal Electricity mod(s) with the Electric expansion but that too is limited in what it can do.

• And how do you install it? Just drop it in the mods folder?

Sorry for the bad English...

yup, just like most other mods. (a few go in the coremods folder not the mods folder but they will say that, and even fewer will go in the jar file)

• no, author is MIA, I'm assuming he's abandoned modding
    unfort no one seems to think this mod is worth resurrecting, which is a (#*&$# shame due to the engines being the absolute best for BC, beats powercyrstals converters any day due to them being able to move stuff as well as convert power.