[Suggestion] Changes and Additions to the Keycontrols and such Stuff

• Official Post

This is a List of moreless minor Changes for the Controlbehaviour of IC², feel free to discuss about it. HAYO!

1. Additional Modechangekey
    We actually have one Changekey which we have to press together with Rightclick or jump to change Modes, that makes Jetpacks sometimes really disturbing

I suggest to make the actual Modekey (default M) to a clean Item-Selected-In-Hotbar-Modechanger (for Mininglaser, E-Wrench and such) and an additional Modekey for changing the Mode of whatever is equipped as Chestplate (Jetpack, Lappack and such)

That would remove the need of Rightclicking/Jumping for switching the Modes

2. New Mode for the Lappack/Batpack
    The Lappack actually refills everything that is used, but if you dont want to charge a Tool, while wearing it, then you can shut off that function by using the second Modekey, which i suggested at first.

In addition to that behaviour the Miningdrill and the Chainsaw could need an manual refill from Lappack/Batpack by using the Rightclick with them (which actually does nothing)

3. Quantumsuitjump and Jetpackuse
    The Quantumsuitjump is really hard to use if you not bind it to one of the Ctrl-Keys, Alt-Keys or Shift-Keys, my suggestion is to make it simply holding the Jumpbutton for it and only if the Jumpheight wears out, the Jetpack gets activated like when normal holding Jumpkey.

I have underlined the most important Parts if you dont want to read it completely

• 1) Mode Switching is easy, don't know why you people complain so much about it.

2) Crap utility for energypack its crap, I rather have all my tools fully charged after use no matter what.

3)I mapped quantum suit abilities to my "X" key, i don't have much problem with it.

• Official Post

1) Mode Switching is easy, don't know why you people complain so much about it.

2) Crap utility for energypack its crap, I rather have all my tools fully charged after use no matter what.

3)I mapped quantum suit abilities to my "X" key, i don't have much problem with it.

1) not really true if you are not skilled enough with a Keyboard.

2) This is for better managing and more efficiency, instead of a dump "refill everything except that what you need"-Method.

3) hold "W", "X" and "Space" at the same time and you will have a Problem with most Keyboards, because they can only get two normal Keys at once.