Support: Unknown error

• I've been using IC2 for quite a while now! Currently i am running v1.90 with mc 1.2.5. Everything is working tickity boo and on my laptop its been working fine however my girlfriend is using the exact same client as i just give her my .minecraft file after setting up my mc with mods. Now she is getting this error and the id contained in the error was the alloy's ID... i changed it and she got the error again. The only ic2 blocks on the house (in creative mode) she is using is reinforced stone. Now ive used reinforced stone on my laptop in my survival and i received this error once, change the id and it worked fine... Before anyone mentions versions etc etc id like to point out again... This client apart from ellian detector and a few being disabled for sprite indices, works completely fine, ive been using ic2 machines etc all perfectly normal no bugs same with powercraft! Thank you in advance... do you think this is simply because alloy's id is higher than 256? this is the second error she got:

Also as a slight footnote whilst i am posting, does anyone know an eta on the bc-ic2 crossover or the powercraft converters?

• I've been using IC2 for quite a while now! Currently i am running v1.90 with mc 1.2.5.

STOP POSTING IC HAVENT BEEN UPDATED COME ON READ INFO BEFOR DOWNLOADING MOD!
    IndustrialCraft²</big> recent version: v1.90! (For Minecraft 1.2.4)

• Ive got the 4096 id mod installed but i have noticed some mods still have issues with id's over the standard... It only seems to be with fire near certain block id's... Ill try and change the id to something under 255... Will let you know if it works once i've got my gf another keyboard lol 2 in 1 week... I swear computer equipment should be made more sturdy