[Addon v1.118+] [SSP/SMP] Nuclear Control v.1.6.2b/e

• Official Post

Ahh Nothing big his mod is pretty amazing and adds a lot of new power making / power storage devices. It would be pretty neat if there was a way for him to simply hook into Nuclear Control or for you to hook into his if that is something you would need. I think hes open to anything that would not cause problems =)

Anyways night and thanks again!

PS MFFS Would be another one to consider and has really cool machines :P Its also open source and ThunderDark accepts pulls or whatever its called on GitHub hehe :P Just ideas :)

Energy storages is already supported by Energy Sensor Kit. As for custom cards for Info Panels - I still can't finish API for it. Hopefully will include it ti the next version.
    if you have more ideas for cross-addon interaction - please post them.
    And yes, Nuclear Control is also opensource, from the first version =)

• Check PM, I need more details.

If I understand you correctly - that's the message with the collapse of MC

(tried Minecraft Forge Forge 4.1.1.251 - 4.1.4.273 - 4.1.4.298 - 4.1.4.301)

• I simply love this addon, it takes a huge load off my mind when running a server.

Can't play without it :)

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Official Post

Solved. Invalid addon's file name.

• Hello.

This crash happened when I tried to attach a Thermal Monitor to a Reactor Chamber. It crashed all clients when they loaded the chunk it was in.
    I deleted the mod file from the server and the clients. The Thermal Monitor disappeared as expected, but then the regular IC2 threw a fit with the reactor chamber.

This is the crash that happened with Nuclear Control:

This is the crash report from when I uninstalled NC:

Entities list omitted. If you need it, I'll attach it.

• So I've added about 9 new audio files to the add-on, following the instructions, converted and tested them externally in .ogg format, and added them to the config file. They display in game in the gui in both smp and ssp, and the klaxons can play the default sound files fine. When I select and try using one of the custom files, Minecraft loses all audio until I fully restart it. Most of the files are smaller than the default ones. Is this a known issue, and if so, where did I mess up?

• Official Post

So I've added about 9 new audio files to the add-on, following the instructions, converted and tested them externally in .ogg format, and added them to the config file. They display in game in the gui in both smp and ssp, and the klaxons can play the default sound files fine. When I select and try using one of the custom files, Minecraft loses all audio until I fully restart it. Most of the files are smaller than the default ones. Is this a known issue, and if so, where did I mess up?

Can you give me your files, so I can check is the problem in file format?

• Can you give me your files, so I can check is the problem in file format?

PM sent with link.

EDIT:
    It may be worth noting that I haven't had sound effects from IC2's machines themselves except for the stopping sound when out of power for the last 2 major Forge releases. Probably related.

• Official Post

PM sent with link.

EDIT:
    It may be worth noting that I haven't had sound effects from IC2's machines themselves except for the stopping sound when out of power for the last 2 major Forge releases. Probably related.

Seems format is unsupported by MC audiosystem. Try audacity (free audio editor) to create ogg file. Sent your files back after resaving, check PM

• Awesome mod, Now I can make my control room that I always wanted

BTW it would be cool to have different screen colors like a light blue or a light tan color

:HV-Transformer::Glass Fibre::HV-Transformer:

• Official Post

Awesome mod, Now I can make my control room that I always wanted

BTW it would be cool to have different screen colors like a light blue or a light tan color

:HV-Transformer::Glass Fibre::HV-Transformer:

Different colors of screens are in my ToDo list. But X-COM enemy unknown will be released in a few hours, so no ETA for next version :)