[1.2.5] TimmieCraft - Dedicated - 2 Servers - Mod Pack - NOT WHITELISTED

• Sorry, I was having some problems, I will be changing hosts for the server shortly.

Also, I will be adding BuildCraft, and Forestry. I personally do not like these mods, but there are many people who do.

• oh... i dont want them... anyways cann you add mo'creatures and turn of most of mobs but leave horses n stuff? because its smp version is updated to 1.2.5 :))

quarrys n stuff and auto farms everywhere will lag servr a lot more... please, no..

• oh... i dont want them... anyways cann you add mo'creatures and turn of most of mobs but leave horses n stuff? because its smp version is updated to 1.2.5 :))

quarrys n stuff and auto farms everywhere will lag servr a lot more... please, no..

I wanted to add mo creatures and remove all creatures except horses, but the current version of Mo'Creatures, there is a bug for smp. You cant get off your horse. So I think I will wait until the next release.

• I wanted to add mo creatures and remove all creatures except horses, but the current version of Mo'Creatures, there is a bug for smp. You cant get off your horse. So I think I will wait until the next release.

F*** that bug :D you always can use relog on teleport or something :)) add ;) well at least it would be awesome to have bunnies or birds :D but my idea is like that: You can enable n disable want you want but you should add it anyways :D it would be a lot of fun :) and if needed to relog, no problems ;) if peoples afraid of not getting off it then they just wont use it :) no probs for me ;)

EDIT: man, your shuting down server or what? its 2nd time im seeing it offline for a good wile...

• F*** that bug :D you always can use relog on teleport or something :)) add ;) well at least it would be awesome to have bunnies or birds :D but my idea is like that: You can enable n disable want you want but you should add it anyways :D it would be a lot of fun :) and if needed to relog, no problems ;) if peoples afraid of not getting off it then they just wont use it :) no probs for me ;)

EDIT: man, your shuting down server or what? its 2nd time im seeing it offline for a good wile...

I don't know why the server went down, I originally bought 2 servers from 2 different companies. The first sever I bought, kept crashing, and honestly the tech support at creeper host is probably the worst out there... Tiered of sending them tickets, so I decided to just give up on them. The second server I bought went down, and have yet to hear a response from them, so now I am looking for a brand new server.

So the server will be off for a few days to a week until I get it all set up again. Hopefully with a reliable host though. I might go back to KGB servers, I never once had a problem with them.

I have to redownload all the mods, and plugins again. I never made a backup of them. I have a backup of the map though.

• I don't know why the server went down, I originally bought 2 servers from 2 different companies. The first sever I bought, kept crashing, and honestly the tech support at creeper host is probably the worst out there... Tiered of sending them tickets, so I decided to just give up on them. The second server I bought went down, and have yet to hear a response from them, so now I am looking for a brand new server.

So the server will be off for a few days to a week until I get it all set up again. Hopefully with a reliable host though. I might go back to KGB servers, I never once had a problem with them.

I have to redownload all the mods, and plugins again. I never made a backup of them. I have a backup of the map though.

Oh.. okey.. so no awesome server for a while.. Good luck then :)) At that time ill be missing this a lot.. :/

• Oh noes and it happens just for the WE too and as I was getting my last piece of armor :Quantum-Boots:

I tried and checked a couple random IC2 servers today and they all are either desperately empty or filled with ugliness and/or dozen of whinny smart-asses who make me want to slit my wrists, so I do hope this server comes back!

In the meantime I am working offline on even more improvements to my Nether geothermal power-plants mwahah

Thanks,

• I can set up a temporary server,

I just want to spend the time to actually get a reliable host. I am pretty sick of the issues that I have been having lately.

• Sounds like a plan.

Actually your second provider server had pretty good performances from what I could tell when it was available. If they ever get back to you maybe you could clarify what the deal is with these black-outs and give them another chance?

• New RC version 5.2.2 released which should fix the many issues we have with the Anchors and Anchor Carts.

EDIT: hmm also RP2 PR5b2.
    But I forgot this is Bukkit so I guess we need to wait a bit for the ports...

• New RC version 5.2.2 released which should fix the many issues we have with the Anchors and Anchor Carts.

EDIT: hmm also RP2 PR5b2.
    But I forgot this is Bukkit so I guess we need to wait a bit for the ports...

RP2 has a bukkit port, but not the latest railcraft. I found a new host, so hopefully I can get it set up. The temporary server might be down for a bit tomorrow. Need to set up for the new server.

• RP2 has a bukkit port, but not the latest railcraft. I found a new host, so hopefully I can get it set up. The temporary server might be down for a bit tomorrow. Need to set up for the new server.

Okay. Note that there is already RC 5.2.3 8|

• Yeah it's a nice and powerful mod if you take a little time to learn the factory part and the few tracks / signals / detectors.

Timmie: okay you win, I cannot get a stable powered train system, so I guess it will have to be powered tracks instead. Here comes the gold spending.