Bad, Bad Things

• Today I finally managed to get my 4th perfect plant a rose to 31 - 31 - 31 and thought I'd do the usual break it and replant and hope for doubles to sort of clone and use snippits and generate new perfect roses of the result I strived for only to find stats degenerating from plants I already knew the stats for. The conditions for when I got them to perfection were still just as they always had been. I am hoping this is some kind of horrible bug.

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• Oh is that what that is. *throws every can of weed-ex at a creeper* There was only one can in the cropmatron as well. Won't be using that stuff anymore as its very counterproductive. Add to that it doesn't even prevent weeds on the cross sticks and you've got a fairly useless product on your hands I'm afraid. Ah well, sooner or later I'll get the rose back but at least I know what not to do ¬_¬

EDIT: on further reflection I automatically ruined my crops xD

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• Tell me about it, I had to cut down a generation of plants and replant them because of weed-ex.

• Keeps them safe from weeds while crossbreeding -- weeds can be formed from cross-breeding cropsticks, and without weed-ex they will eventually take over the nearby crops. In addition, plants with an extreme growth stat will randomly replace nearby crops with weeds (though they are immune to weeds themselves).