[Support] EUs not transmitting sometimes

• Hi

Using MC 1.2.5 and IC2 1.95 (not 1.95b quite yet) (and other assorted mods)

sorry to be a bother but I have found an issue with EUs not moving when they should. My setup is fairly basic a batbox connected to a couple of electric furnaces (using standard copper insulated wire). All runs fine for a while then eventually, despite the batbox being full, the furnaces are no longer receiving power. I haven't fiddled with the redstone behaviour of the batbox, nor is there anything remotely redstone near it.

Currently the fix is to break a piece of wire and replace it, but frustrating, as it is all nicely covered up.

Just came across this behaviour again, when I have a geothermal generator directly connected to a mass fabricator, with 1 insulated copper cable. Generator was full of lava and the battery on it was full, but nothing was going through. mass fab was not full or anything of the sort. same fix, break and replace, but not good if you want to go mining and want the mass fab to work throughout.

Anyone else having this issue? My next step is to update to 1.95b, but it has no indication that this issue was addressed.

Edit: Something new, The same thing happened between a couple of batboxes with 1 copper cable (insulated) connecting them. And then between two batboxes that were connected directly. New fix found, restarting the world seemed to 'fix' the problem.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• Thankyou.

Is there any way to avoid this issue? using different types of cable perhaps?

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)