Server 1.2.5 + Fishing\Boating = Fail?

• Does anyone running a modded 1.2.5 server have problems fishing or placing boats in the water? Most just disappear, but ~1in10 break into planks and sticks.

...I've discovered I can't do either in my recently built server and was wondering if it was a mod or if MC is broke.

If you are running a 1.2.5 server and can fish\place boats would you mind listing your mods?

...btw- I can log out and into a SP world and have no problems placing boats. So it's not client side... not totally at least. I've found mention on the MC wiki bug list, but it's kinda hard to ask questions of the people posting on the wiki bug listing.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• I have not that problem on my Server and i can use Boats and Fishingpoles (Forge100, IC², RP, CC, RC and Tubestuff)

Thanks, I actually think it might be forge(or forge + 4096 fix)... I think I'm at ~94 and I just read something about an entity-spawn fix in 99+...

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

• Yep... it was a problem with the Forge Recommended Build (94). I updated to the latest (102) and can't believe I spent the last 15 minutes 'testing' boats.

(ie: I took a 15 minute zigzagging boat ride to nowhere when there are places I actually need to go legit)

I looked through the version changes and it looks like this got fixed with .98, I think it was.