Things missing! need help!

• hey i have 1.2.5, with forestry, buildcraft, minecraft forge 90, mod loader, audio mod, mod loader mp v1, equivilent exchange 1.4.4.0, industrial craft 2, red power 2, and iron chests in one minecraft server and client. both work, however, things from IC2 are missing! im not very familiar with it, but ik the lamps are mising. not redstone lamps, but the other kinds. as well as other things like i said that i just dont know. just saying, im trying to play the adventure map, Feed the Beast by slowpoke and it i extremely fun but we cant seem to get it to work because IC2 keeps messing up. Please help!

• i tried that and it still didnt work. same things where missing. was there a specific order that i need to instal everything? or like am i supposed to put the ic2 stuff in the minecraft_server.jar or the client files are the problem?

• i tried that and it still didnt work. same things where missing. was there a specific order that i need to instal everything? or like am i supposed to put the ic2 stuff in the minecraft_server.jar or the client files are the problem?

You put the server stuff in the server.
    You put the client stuff in the client.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Did you change the buildcraft version? The version included in FTB is the SSP only version.
    Then you will also need to change the version of forestry, since that only works with the 3.x version of buildcraft. And since the FTB version of forestry adds custom content for FTB, you probably need to wait for the SMP version to be released.

• yes I did change the buildcraft version. however that refuses to work in the client. might be because of the mod loader mp. But what i was working on was getting all the correct mods for 1.2.5 and loading them with the 1.2.3 map. i did that and the client worked as well as the server however the same things were missing. i was starting to thing that the map was just bugged. but then i downloaded the 1.2.5 solo version of the map and put that on the server and the same things were missing.

• Block ID issues?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• like i said i have no idea. but things are missing like lamps and part of the wireing because when i try to actually do the map it doesnt work. however, i can place everything. but idk what goes where in the wiring so i cant do it myself. but like i said before i updated all the mods required to 1.2.5 and the same thing still happons. if it was block id issues how would i go about fixing that.