It can be done.

• Indeed it could but these are quite genuine ;3 If you know a good way to prove they are I'll happily oblige.

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• Not sure what you'd like to know, I didn't re-invent the wheel to achieve these stats particularly.

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Life the universe and everything.

• I ment any information you found out about these crops that are missing in that thread. Any special conditions needed ? Info about drops ? I have actually never seen new plants ingame, so any info is useful.

• how much stuff do you get for harvesting one plant? and how quickly do they grow?

still rocking the GMA 950 card :D overclocked to the point of smoking. :huh: hahahahaha now i got my 525m now that thing does work 8) :P :D

• With time I simply haven't measured it and I'd probably be a bad case to judge by as my game is often laggy. For gains though it varies but I think there is probably a threshhold for how many will drop based on its level. For instance a level 1 will never drop 5 or something of X plant but a level 31 could even drop 10. Nether wart particularly can drop high numbers. That said, nether wart is also an arse about giving up seed bags even at 31 resist.

• With time I simply haven't measured it and I'd probably be a bad case to judge by as my game is often laggy. For gains though it varies but I think there is probably a threshhold for how many will drop based on its level. For instance a level 1 will never drop 5 or something of X plant but a level 31 could even drop 10. Nether wart particularly can drop high numbers. That said, nether wart is also an arse about giving up seed bags even at 31 resist.

In another thread Al mentioned that nutrition and water level are checked at the time of harvest to help determine the drops. It looks like Gain is only a part of the equation.

• Can you show the like first growth of Hops <3

Sure, once I'm done scanning my comp but its the same as wheat until a certain point near full growth. So the sprout will be wheat looking for hops and wheat like with how coffee aurelia and ferru all have the same sprout.

• First of all thanks for your guides, have been helpful but there is one thing that I am having trouble with which is light levels. In a different thread someone(I think you) said that a light level of 10 was good for most things to grow at but I've been having problems getting new plants with that. And looking through your pictures I see red power lamps over some plants and for others there are light sources that I cannot see. for your 9x9 set up what would you recommend doing about light levels to raise/breed certain plants.

What I can tell so far is flowers need light of 13-14 minimum, red wheat needs 5-10 but I have no clue if those are right or anything about other plants.

Thanks In advance

• I haven't really written any guides that I know of but you're welcome. I'll try to get an image to show what the light setup for my fields are and see if that helps you out. I used to have a mod installed which could tell me a current light level for a block but I didn't re-install it hoping IC² would include some light level tool *looks at alblaka* to help us measure it.

Note: For the redwheat setup the lights need to form a ceiling enclosed completely with walls on all sides to block the light. Also, the 9x9 needs an extra block border for the ones on the edge of this setup so they have the air they need the wall should begin after that border.

• 1. World DL please?
    2. Totaly jealous as i've only just started agriculture and someones already finished X(

Bow Mining Laser Master

Sword Chainsaw Assassin

TNT Nuke Trapper

I love pvp servers

Especially those with IC2!

• My world is nearly 800mb atm due to me playing it since before nether was released so it'd be kinda hard to upload it. I had started agriculture a little bit before 1.2.3 came out so I've been at it for a bit ;3

• Actually, Xizzzy, you could go into MC-Edit, if you have it and select the chunks or select the area you wish to put up for download and export it as schematics. these would be quite small and make it so we don't snoop your world, if you cared about that of course. In other words I would also like if this was downloadable, thanks in advance for a reply and if a download is not possible I would completely understand.

• Actually, Xizzzy, you could go into MC-Edit, if you have it and select the chunks or select the area you wish to put up for download and export it as schematics. these would be quite small and make it so we don't snoop your world, if you cared about that of course. In other words I would also like if this was downloadable, thanks in advance for a reply and if a download is not possible I would completely understand.

I'm not particularly bothered about people looking around my world. If I had a better comp I'd host a server for whoever wanted to see whichever parts they were interested in. That said, assuming I can select a particular part of my world you're interested in, which part would that be?