Suggestion: Full Composite Armor

• So you can already take a tank round in the chest with the chest piece, But what about those creepers who fall from above when exploring a cave? With a Composite helmet, you can headbutt the creeper and show him who's boss HAYO. Also, When you're chasing down creepers in caves, and are jumping from above, don't you want to know your legs can be safe and sound? Composite Leg armor! And everybody hates when that diamond below them leads to a pit of lava, Help keep your feet safe with composite boots (potentially extra fire resistance? not sure how hard that is to implement). Pattern can be identical to the chest, but the appropriate pieces in the middle, maybe boots only use 4 advanced alloy.

• Good idea!

Man I hate those falling creepers...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• I guess once you have the nano suit you wouldn't use it anyway...

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• Dang, the nano armor can be a bit buggy, since it's not fully supported? Figured a stable alternative might be good, just because running out of energy and having to have a couple crystal chargers gets annoying. But I know Alblaka is busy so i can understand not wanting to implement it. I just get annoyed with always having to rechargee.

• Dang, the nano armor can be a bit buggy, since it's not fully supported? Figured a stable alternative might be good, just because running out of energy and having to have a couple crystal chargers gets annoying. But I know Alblaka is busy so i can understand not wanting to implement it. I just get annoyed with always having to rechargee.

I keep a spare nano suit in a trunk by the crystal charger. Expensive I know but at least you dont have to wait around... :)