Machines not getting enough power

• ok, i literally have no idea why this isnt working, but here goes, this is my setup, two mfsu's that connect to an mfe, and then to an LV transformer that connects to copper cabling that runs all through the house. but if i run any more that two of the machines on this wall over here, all the power dies and doesnt come back untill i break all of them and put them back one by one (which would imply theirs to little power to go to all of them at once so it just stops? what?) ive tried having multiple MFe's going into one LV, replacing it with an MFSU, replacing the copper wire with gold, but nothing is working, WTF? any help?

• How far of a distance from the LV transformer are those machines? (how many wire pieces)

nvm, can kinda see it in the second picture. You are running the wire to far. You would need to use fibre cable.

There is energy loss for every type of wire. With copper it starts losing energy on the 5th block of wire. From my understanding of the numbers on the wiki, gold loses energy even faster.

Glass fibre doesn't start loosing any energy until the 50th block.

Alternately you can place a batbox every 5th block along the length of the wire. That prevents the wire from losing any energy before the energy is stored in the next batbox.