Information about booze -- input wanted!

• If you put the same recipes into different barrels and have them ferment for the same duration, you will get the same result. Thus the metavalue of the drinks will be equal.

it seemed sort of random to me... I had set up all the barrels at the same time, and then tapped them all as fast as i could. I ended up getting odd values tacked at the end of the rum with :89800 to :89999 even from the same barrel. I instead abandoned the trade-o-mat and used a RP2 contraption to sell the booze. This is on a tekkit server, i am not sure if you pay any attention to that, if not i should post on tekkit forums?

• I have done a bit of research into brewing and found that since the new update brewing times have changed. Youngster now takes only 1 hour, and beer takes now 2. I am unsure about the beer time being 2 hours but im sure the time to ferment youngster is 1 hour

• Stodge Black Dragonblood

32 Water, 64 Hops, 15 Wheat, more than 12 hours of waiting.

First mug will gain Mining Fatigue.
    Second will gain Strength (after 4th mug you can become a monster that kills everything by the simple hit of your bare hands lol).
    Third will gain Slowness.
    Fourth will gain Resistance.
    Fifth will gain Nausea.
    Sixth and more will gain Instant Damage.

Use Terra Wart.

• i don't think stooge black dragonblood is possible, every time i try to create something with black in it it just turns into "Black stuff" and has the same effects as unfermented black stuff
    i managed to get my hands on some stooge full dragonblood after like a week on my friends server
    same effects as above
    every drink adds 2 minutes to every existing effect and intensifies it
    it dosent kill you, instead the damage it does gets less and less the more you drink it
    the maximum appears to be 10 minutes
    and the maximum damage it can do is kill a iron golem in two hit
    drinking milk will clear all of its affects
    but a terra wart will clear only the bad effects like nausia, slowness, etc.

and the damage value seems to be going negative because damage values are 16 bit signed integers :3

• It's possible to make "Stodge Black Dragonblood", just use the right amount of wheat and wait.
    And, umm... You need to drink at least 4 mugs to gain "Strength III".

• It's possible to make "Stodge Black Dragonblood", just use the right amount of wheat and wait.

I sat down with a calculator the other day and hashed out the ratios.

Stodge Black should be the result of: 2 wheat, 8 hops and 30 water.
    (But I'm still testing my maths so let me know if that works)

• I sat down with a calculator the other day and hashed out the ratios.
    Stodge Black should be the result of: 2 wheat, 8 hops and 30 water.
    (But I'm still testing my maths so let me know if that works)

Heh, this will be a "Watery" beer. And why 30L, not 32? Oh, yes, there is the error in the topic: all proportions reversed.

Let me explain. If use more than 15 wheat, this will be not "Black" beer. If using less wheat, this will be not "Stodge" beer. Or it will be, but anyway I don't like "Dark Stuff", because it may kill you quickly...

Three tips for you: first, never, NEVER drink the Black Stuff! If you getting the black beer, that means you produced the spoiled beer! Second, you can get infinite amount of booze by removing the barrel, setting the creative mode and install this onto scaffold. It will just not dissapear. And last, but not least: don't be an acloholic.

Sorry for my "Russian English", but I can't found normal Russian IC2 forum...

• Heh, this will be a "Watery" beer. And why 30L, not 32? Oh, yes, there is the error in the topic: all proportions reversed.

Ah yes. I found this out myself when I tapped the kegs :(

I've re-done my maths and my new ratios chart looks like this:

All the numbers are (hopefully) the best match for the ratios while keeping at 32 or under. Obviously you can play with these if you want to use the full capacity of the barrel :)
    And I still can't get Alc-Free. Any suggestions? The ratios on the wiki don't work for me.

• And I still can't get Alc-Free. Any suggestions? The ratios on the wiki don't work for me.

8 Hops, 24 Wheat, 32 Water.

Also your ratios are not perfect, because there are no "64" value, that allows you, for example, make fully filled barrel with Stodge Black Dragonblood (64 Hops, 12 Wheat, 32 Water).

• 8 Hops, 24 Wheat, 32 Water.

Nope. Tried that and just got a Soup brew.

Also your ratios are not perfect, because there are no "64" value, that allows you, for example, make fully filled barrel with Stodge Black Dragonblood (64 Hops, 12 Wheat, 32 Water).

I wasn't going for perfect, I was going for the exact ratios. Obviously you can increase and decrease some of the numbers and still keep the same type of beer, but I'm fussy about the numbers!

Also I thought you were limited to 32 of any one ingredient. Have I been misled?

• And I still can't get Alc-Free. Any suggestions? The ratios on the wiki don't work for me.

Nope. Tried that and just got a Watery brew.

That's very strange, it works fine for me.

Also I thought you were limited to 32 of any one ingredient. Have I been misled?

There are only limit in water (32), but you can put full stack of ingredients.

• Finnally, a post in weeks.Got to make it and have NEI to see it.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech